Bringing together some of the country’s most gifted law students with prominent judges, academics, and practitioners, this event offers a unique, high-profile sponsorship opportunity for law firms and individuals.
This year, given the virtual nature of the competition, we are doing things a bit differently.
To ensure competitors feel a sense of connection to each other and the competition itself, we will be delivering to each competitor an eco-friendly 2021 Canadian Division “swag bag” complete with branded t-shirt, water bottle, notebook, and tote and we need your help to make it happen!
As a sponsor of the 2021 Canadian Division Competition you will help provide competitors taking part from across the country with a thoughtful memento of this year’s competition! Please help us make 2021 a memorable event for all of our competitors.
Platinum Level Sponsor – $3,000
- Covers cost of t-shirts with 2021 Moot Problem artwork
- Named award for top two teams
Gold Level Sponsor – $2,000
- Covers cost of high-quality reusable bottles with 2021 Canadian Division Competition branding
- Naming of one premier award such as Individual Oralist, Top Applicant/Respondent Submission Award, Top Written Submission Award
Silver Level Sponsor – $1,000
- Covers cost of notebooks with 2021 Canadian Division Competition branding
Bronze Level Sponsor – $500
- Covers cost of tote bags with 2021 Canadian Division Competition branding
Pewter Level Sponsor – $250
- Assists with the cost of nationwide shipping to our teams and the purchase of carbon offsets
All sponsors are welcome to provide additional firm-branded items for the students’ swag bags.
Become a Sponsor
Sponsorship opportunities are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. If you would like to become a sponsor or need further information, please contact:
Associate National Administrator – Marketing & Sponsorship